Bookmark and Share

Friday, November 16, 2007

My Doggie Gets Me Into A Lot of Trouble!

I would love to blog the story about my fight with the manager of McDonald's but I am still writhing in pain from my bike accident due to a pathetic, asinine, incorrigible, ruthless, unintelligent fool who has a tail that he hides between his legs from the shame of living a worthless, loathsome, meaningless, abhorrent, revolting existence.

Currently, both my thighs are black and blue, the left one is worse. I must have fallen and slid primarily on my left side although since I blacked out, I don't entirely remember the entire incident.

Maybe tomorrow... check back. I'll probably have a great story because I'm going to a sports game at the local University and I'll be cheering for the away team!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am so sorry that you are in so much pain! I still can't believe that happened to you!

Get tons of rest and Ice! anyways, good luck! hope your THANKSGIVING is WONDERFUL!
love you!